Job Search Minute Videos
- Why You Really Need a Resume
- How To Structure Your Resume
- Your Resume Contact Section
- Your Resume Objective Section
- Your Resume Summary Section
- Your Resume Education Section
- Your Resume Experience Section
- Where To Send Your Resume
- What to Do After Submitting Your Resume
Cover Letter Videos
- The First Steps in your Job Search
- The Most Important Aspect of Successful Interviewing
- What You Need To Do Before You Interview
- The Right Answer Length for Your Interview Responses
- The Most Important Interview Non-Verbal
- The Second Most Important Interview Non-Verbal
- How To Overcome Interview Nervousness
- What to Bring With You to the Interview
- Dress for Interview Success
- Taking Clothing Out of the Equation in the Interview
- The First Interviewing Clue I Look For as an Employer
- Eliminate Fillers in your Speaking in your Interview
- Converting Compelling Stories Into Behavioral Examples in Your Interview
- Speaking in Memorable Sound Bites
- Competitive Differentiation
- The Fatal Interview Sin
- Beyond Interviewing Passion
- IQ and EQ in Interviewing
- Using the E Quotient to Your Advantage in Interviewing
- Patience - Using the Power of the Pause in Your Interview
- The Best College Course for Job Search Prep
- Mastering Case Interview Questions
- Preparing for Your Phone Interview
- Mastering your Phone Interview
- Mastering your Video Conference Interview
- What to Do After Your Interview
Video Resume / Video & Online Interviewing Videos
- Mastering your Video Interview
- Setting Up For Recording Your Video Interview
- Video Resume Etiquette
- Three Keys to Being Your Best in Your Video Interview
- Avoiding Three Common Video Resume Errors
- How Personal Should You Be in Video Interviews
- Practice - the Underrated Key to Video Interview Success
- The Video Resume Close
Job Fair Video
Tough Interview Question Videos
- Preparing for the Toughest Interview Questions
- Tough Interview Question - "Tell Me About Yourself"
- Tough Interview Question - "Why should I hire you?"
- Tough Interview Question - "What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have?"
- Tough Interview Question - "What is your long-range objective?"
- Tough Interview Question - "If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change?"
- Tough Interview Question - "How would your boss or professor describe you?"
- Tough Interview Question - "How has your experience prepared you for this job?"
- Tough Interview Question - "How has your education prepared you for your career?"
- Tough Interview Question - "Have you ever had a conflict with a boss?"
- Tough Interview Question - "Are you a team player?"
- Tough Interview Question - "What is your greatest weakness?"
- Tough Interview Question - "What salary range are you seeking?"
Internet Job Search Videos