Top 3 Tax Preparer Jobs
- Corporate Crown Tax Group
- Remote, OR
Tax Preparer (Beginner) Overview: As a beginner tax preparer , your primary responsibility will be to assist clients in preparing and filing their tax returns accurately and efficiently. This role is ...
EXPERIENCED SENIOR TAX PREPARER
- Elite Tax and Accounting
- Arcadia, CA
Elite Tax and Accounting., a well-established growing firm is looking for an experienced tax preparer with 2 - 5 years of tax preparation . Our staff is made up of professionals performing bookkeeping ...
Entry Level Tax Preparer
- Jackson Hewitt - 2861
- Pinole, CA
If you join our team as an Entry-Level Seasonal Tax Preparer , you'll conduct one-on-one tax interviews with clients, start to develop your book of business, and provide exceptional customer service
What Tax preparers Do
Prepare tax returns for individuals or small businesses. Excludes Accountants and Auditors.
Tax preparer Salaries
- 2020 employment: 87,400
- May 2021 median annual wage: $46,290
Job Outlook for Tax preparers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 1,400
- Growth rate: 2 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become a Tax preparer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.