Top 3 Tax Preparer Jobs
- Falchini & Clements CPAs
- Simi Valley, CA
Seeking a tax preparer to assist with our small practice (total of about 200 clients) of business and personal income tax clients. Responsibilities include: * Managing the in-person tax appointment ...
Seasonal Tax Preparer - Remote
- Firefighters First Credit Union
- Auburn, WA
We have an immediate opening for a Seasonal Tax Preparer / Tax Associate to join our team. This is a remote (work from home) position. The Tax Associate is responsible for interviewing members through ...
- Carlin & Associates
- San Rafael, CA
Carlin & Associates, CPA's is seeking a Tax Preparer to join our small, yet well-established CPA firm, located in San Rafael, with over 30 years' experience, providing accounting, tax & consulting ...
What Tax preparers Do
Prepare tax returns for individuals or small businesses. Excludes Accountants and Auditors.
Tax preparer Salaries
- 2020 employment: 87,400
- May 2021 median annual wage: $46,290
Job Outlook for Tax preparers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 1,400
- Growth rate: 2 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become a Tax preparer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.