Top 3 Telemarketer Jobs
- Client First LLC
- Albuquerque, NM
We are seeking a Telemarketer to join our team! You will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective clients. Responsibilities: * Schedule qualified appointments with prospective clients
Strong Telemarketer (In office).
- Best Choice Home Remodeling
- Poway, CA
Looking for a strong telemarketer to work full time in our office located in Poway, CA. We are a general contractor specializing in home remodeling. We need someone with strong communication skills ...
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer's requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate ...
What Telemarketers Do
Solicit donations or orders for goods or services over the telephone.
- 2020 employment: 119,700
- May 2021 median annual wage: $28,910
Job Outlook for Telemarketers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: -21,900
- Growth rate: -18 percent (Decline)
How to Become a Telemarketer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: No formal educational credential
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.