Office Machine Operators (Except Computer)
What Office machine operators Do
Operate one or more of a variety of office machines, such as photocopying, photographic, and duplicating machines, or other office machines. Excludes Computer Operators, Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service and Billing and Posting Clerks.
Office machine operator Salaries
- 2020 employment: 41,700
- May 2021 median annual wage: $36,630
Job Outlook for Office machine operators
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: -5,600
- Growth rate: -14 percent (Decline)
How to Become an Office machine operator
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.