Top 3 wardrobe attendant Jobs
Wardrobe Attendant -$1,000 sign-On Bonus
- Laguna Development Corp
- Albuquerque, NM
A Wardrobe Attendant is responsible for maintaining the uniforms for all employees.
Uniform Room and Alterations Attendant @ SAP Center
- San Jose Arena Management
- San Jose, CA
The Uniform Room Attendant , acting under the general direction of the Office Manager, Guest ... Maintain the Uniform Database in ABI Wardrobe Manager, ensuring all issued, exchanged and retired ...
Full Time Evening Butler in Scottsdale, AZ
- Rose's Agency
- Scottsdale, AZ
This position is responsible for meal service, packing/ wardrobe , errand running, and household ... attendants and assist in implementing logistics for travel, including packing luggage tracking ...
What Costume attendants Do
Select, fit, and take care of costumes for cast members, and aid entertainers. May assist with multiple costume changes during performances.
Costume attendant Salaries
- 2020 employment: 5,400
- May 2021 median annual wage: $47,850
Job Outlook for Costume attendants
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 2,400
- Growth rate: 44 percent (Much faster than average)
How to Become a Costume attendant
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.