Control and Valve Installers and Repairers (Except Mechanical Door)
Top 3 Control and Valve Installer Jobs
- ULG Staffing a subsidiary of NSC - Pacific NW
- Bremerton, WA
Valve Repairs * Diesel Engine Repairs * Hydraulic Trouble shooting, repairs * Reduction gear ... Boat davit repairs * Bearing fit-up & installation * Gas turbine repairs * Have Propulsion ...
- BrightView Landscapes, LLC
- San Fernando, CA
Installing sprinklers * Building irrigation components such as Remote- Control Valve assemblies, Swing Joints, Back Flow devices, etc. Additionally, employees are expected to abide by all internal ...
Electrical Journeyman / Leadman
- Republic Refrigeration, Inc.
- Ozark, MO
All work is to be installed in a neat and organized manner. * If hired as a Journeyman, must be ... All employees must know or learn how to properly terminate valve groups, sensors, and other devices
What Control and valve installers and repairers Do
Install, repair, and maintain mechanical regulating and controlling devices, such as electric meters, gas regulators, thermostats, safety and flow valves, and other mechanical governors.
Control and valve installer and repairer Salaries
- 2020 employment: 50,800
- May 2021 median annual wage: $62,760
Job Outlook for Control and valve installers and repairers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 1,100
- Growth rate: 2 percent (Slower than average)
How to Become a Control and valve installer or repairer
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.