Construction and Related Workers (all other)
Top 3 Construction Workers Jobs
Repair Crew/General Construction Workers
- CalPro Inspection Group
- Sacramento, CA
We have immediate openings for Repair Crew/General Construction Workers . * Our repair crew members perform basic construction tasks such as repair and replace termite and/or fungi infested wood on ...
- Blueprint Skilled Services
- Erie, CO
Construction Worker Work schedule: Monday - Friday (weekends optional) Shifts: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (possible over time) Northern Office Branch: 970-587-2645 or Lakewood Office Branch: 303-238-1330 Job ...
Construction Workers w/roofing experience
- ULG Staffing a subsidiary of NSC - Pacific NW
- Redmond, WA
ULGStaffing a subsidiary of NSC has immediate openings for Construction Laborers with roofing experience to service job sites in the Greater Puget Sound Area Pay: $26-28/HR DOE (Rapid pay increase ...
What Construction workers Do
All other construction and related workers not listed separately, including segmental pavers who lay out, cut, and place segmental paving units.
Construction worker Salaries
- 2020 employment: 32,900
- May 2021 median annual wage: $39,850
Job Outlook for Construction workers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 2,700
- Growth rate: 8 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Construction worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.