Construction and Related Workers (all other)
Top 3 Construction Workers Jobs
Construction Worker (Trabajador de Contruccion)
- Blueprint Skilled Services
- Castle Rock, CO
Construction Worker (Trabajador de Construccion) (¡HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL!) General construction site clean-up, material handling, loading and unloading, demolition, cleaning building under construction
- Todd & Sargent, Inc.
- Aberdeen, WA
May assist other craft workers . Position Qualifications: * TWIC Card * Must be able to pass a pre ... Candidates with previous construction experience are preferred. Typical Physical Demands
- MSH Development Group Inc
- Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking a hard- working and reliable construction worker to join our team. You will participate in a variety of construction projects and follow construction plans and instructions from the ...
What Construction workers Do
All other construction and related workers not listed separately, including segmental pavers who lay out, cut, and place segmental paving units.
Construction worker Salaries
- 2020 employment: 32,900
- May 2021 median annual wage: $39,850
Job Outlook for Construction workers
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 2,700
- Growth rate: 8 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Construction worker
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.