Top 3 Concierge Jobs
Concierge, Face of 55 Resort
- 55 Resort (Formerly 55 Resort Apartments)
- Windsor, CO
The concierge position requires a passion for people and dedication to providing superior customer service at all times within a luxury, active adult, residential setting. The concierge position is ...
- Escalante at the Lakes - PNX
- Las Vegas, NV
Concierge Coming soon...ImmediatePay. Access your pay when you need it with the easy to use App. SUMMARY of Duties The Concierge is responsible for greeting visitors, arranging tours of the property ...
Concierge Medical Receptionist
- Family Practice
- San Francisco, CA
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Concierge medical office receptionist to join our team at our family medicine practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for ...
What Concierges Do
Assist patrons at hotel, apartment, or office building with personal services. May take messages; arrange or give advice on transportation, business services, or entertainment; or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and maintenance.
- 2020 employment: 37,100
- May 2021 median annual wage: $35,210
Job Outlook for Concierges
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 7,400
- Growth rate: 20 percent (Much faster than average)
How to Become a Concierge
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.