456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, CA 12345
OBJECTIVE: Programming position with an emphasis in Internet/Web technologies
SUMMARY: • Three
years experience implementing Internet technologies
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BBA in Management Information Systems
• Proficient with Web tools, including Java/J2EE, Cold Fusion and .NET
EDUCATION: BBA in Management
Information Systems, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Internet/Web Development Advanced Systems Design
Advanced Java Development Senior Project (Web Architecture)
Object-Oriented Programming Object-Oriented Analysis/Design
Internet Communications C/C++ Programming
EXPERIENCE: Programmer Internship, May 2007 to Present
John Deere and Company, Moline, IL
• Member of New Technologies Development Group.
• Evaluated new technologies for implementation throughout the organization,
including Java/J2EE, HTML, Cold Fusion and .NET.
• Designed and developed Intranet site for Corporate Communications.
• Refined interface to applicant tracking system used by HR department.
Department Aide, May 2005 to May 2007IT Dept., Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
the first campus-wide Intranet application for posting course
descriptions and pre-requisites.
• Developed course grading systems in C++ and integrated into the Registrar’s
office for posting of final grades.
ACTIVITIES: • President,
AITP Student Chapter, 2007-2008
• Edward C. Grace Award for Excellence in Computing, 2008
• Member, Varsity Soccer Team, 2006-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!