456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, CA 12345
OBJECTIVE: Corporate communications position in northern California.
SUMMARY: • Corporate
communications internship with Hewlett-Packard.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Communications.
• Proficient with HTML, MS Office, Windows XP and the Internet.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science
in Communications, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Communication Strategies Organization Communication Technology
Corporate Communications Public Relations
Intercultural Communications Quantitative Research in Communications
HTML/Web Development Desktop Publishing
EXPERIENCE: Corporate Communications Internship, May 2007 to August 2007
Hewlett-Packard, Palo Alto, California
• Re-initiated the departmental newsletter program, utilizing a common corporate
format and theme to integrate with departmental news.
• Launched the first Intranet-based newsletter, allowing for more efficient and
cost-effective delivery of corporate news, with an annual savings of more than $60,000
in printing and delivery costs.
• Developed HTML template to allow newsletter contributors to develop and deliver
articles with little or no format editing.
• Designed and developed new interface for Communications Department access to
Editor/Reporter, August 2005 to Present
Student News, Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
• Responsible for reporting of all campus social activities.
• Developed weekly stories without missing a single deadline.
ACTIVITIES: • Vice
President, Student Council, 2007-2008
• Administration Liaison for Student Council
• Co-chaired Complaint Resolution Committee
• President, Future Writers of America, Student Chapter, 2007-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!