Job Search Minute Videos
All of our videos are streamed through a Flash video player, so you need to have the latest version of Macromedia Flash installed on your computer. To download it, please visit Adobe.
Select your video:
- Resume Videos
- Why You Really Need a Resume
- How To Structure Your Resume
- Your Resume Contact Section
- Your Resume Objective Section
- Your Resume Summary Section
- Your Resume Education Section
- Your Resume Experience Section
- Where To Send Your Resume
- Interviewing Videos
- The Most Important Aspect of Successful Interviewing
- What You Need To Do Before You Interview
- The Most Important Interview Non-Verbal
- The Second Most Important Interview Non-Verbal
- How To Overcome Interview Nervousness
- What to Bring With You to the Interview
- Dress for Interview Success
- The First Interviewing Clue I Look For as an Employer
- Eliminate Fillers in your Speaking in your Interview
- Converting Compelling Stories Into Behavioral Examples in Your Interview
- Beyond Interviewing Passion
- Tough Interview Question Videos
- Preparing for the Toughest Interview Questions
- Tough Interview Question - "Tell Me About Yourself"
- Tough Interview Question - "Why should I hire you?"
- Tough Interview Question - "What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have?"
- Tough Interview Question - "What is your long-range objective?"
- Tough Interview Question - "If you had to live your life over again, what one thing would you change?"
- Tough Interview Question - "How would your boss or professor describe you?"
- Tough Interview Question - "How has your experience prepared you for this job?"
- Tough Interview Question - "How has your education prepared you for this job?"
- Tough Interview Question - "Have you ever had a conflict with a boss?"
- Tough Interview Question - "Are you a team player?"
- Internet Job Search Videos
There are more Job Search Minute videos to come in the weeks and months ahead. Please keep checking back!