456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, CO 12345
OBJECTIVE: Social Services/Social Worker position in the Denver area.
SUMMARY: • Hands-on
experience in the social services area.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Sociology.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science
in Sociology, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Evaluation Research Advanced Sociological Data Analysis
Urban Survey and Analysis Urban Dynamics and Problems
Sociology of Adolescence Population in the Twenty-First Century
Sociology of Mental Health Social Gerontology
EXPERIENCE: Administrative Assistant,
May 2007 to August 2007
State Department of Health and Social Services, Denver, Colorado
• Responsible for coordinating and conducting intake interviews for welfare new cases.
• Assisted in developing and presenting public awareness program .
• Co-authored “Using Your Food Stamps Wisely” brochure for use in state program. This brochure has now been adopted for use by seven other states.
Staffer, May 2006 to August 2006Help for the Homeless Shelter, Denver, Colorado
van throughout the city to deliver daily hot meals to the homeless.
• Assisted in coordinating volunteer help in food preparation.
• Contacted churches and social service agencies to request financial and personnel support.
ACTIVITIES: • Volunteer,
Homelessness Prevention Initiative, 2005-Present
• Volunteer, Crisis Hotline, 2007-2008
• Volunteer, Battered Women Shelter, 2006-2007
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!