456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, CA 12345
OBJECTIVE: Public Affairs/Public Relations position. Open to relocation.
SUMMARY: • Public
relations internship with State Farm Insurance.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BA in Public Relations
• Fluent in spoken/written English, French and German.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts in
Public Relations, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Corporate Public Relations Interaction with the Media
Crisis Management Writing for Broadcasting
Public Relations Writing Reporting for Public Affairs
Public Speaking I & II Publication Design
EXPERIENCE: Public Affairs Intern,
2007 to August 2007
State Farm Insurance, Bloomington, Illinois
• Responsible for the updating of the public affairs contact database.
• Recommended and carried out the conversion of the database from a mainframe FOCUS database to a PC-based Access database.
• Special projects included researching political issues and their effect on the insurance industry and updating internal “Talking to the Press” manual.
• Received Employee of the Month award twice—first intern ever to win the award.
Editor/Reporter, August 2005 to Present
Student News, Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
• Responsible for reporting of all campus social activities.
• Developed weekly stories without missing a single deadline.
ACTIVITIES: • Studies
Abroad, American University of Paris, Paris, France, 2005-2006
• Treasurer, Phi Beta Kappa honors society, 2006-2007
• Dorm Resident Assistant, 2006-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!