456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, CA 12345
OBJECTIVE: Physicist position with either the government or a nuclear utility.
SUMMARY: • Nuclear
Physicist Internship with the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Physics.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science
in Physics, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Quantum Mechanics I & II Nuclear Physics
Electromagnetic Waves Elementary Particles
Numerical Methods Thermodynamics
Astrophysics Laser Electro-Optic Techniques
EXPERIENCE: Nuclear Physicist Internship,
May 2007 to August 2007
U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), Rockville, MD
• Internship with the Regulation and Assessment Team.
• Gathered preliminary reports and information for audit of active reactors, including
comparing against previously filed data for consistency and accuracy.
• Assisted in the development of the final audit assessment report for the Point
Beach Nuclear Reactor facility.
Professor’s Assistant, August 2006 to May 2007 and August 2007 to PresentDepartment of Physics, Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
to Professor Kim Schram, Associate Professor of Physics.
• Prepared course syllabus and handouts for Introduction to Physics class.
• Assisted in grading tests, term papers and term projects.
ACTIVITIES: • Treasurer,
Physics Club, 2007-2008, Member 2005-2008
• Historian, Phi Beta Kappa honors society, 2006-2007
• Grand Champion, Illinois State Chess Club, 2007-2008, Member 2006-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!