456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, AL 12345
OBJECTIVE: Physical therapy position in the Mobile, Alabama area.
SUMMARY: • Physical
therapy internship with the Mobile Sports Medicine Clinic.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Physical Therapy.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science
in Physical Therapy, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Electrotherapy/Electrophysiological Testing
Neurological Rehabilitation Medical/Surgical Rehabilitation
Clinical Seminar I & II Medical/Surgical Pathophysiology
Orthopedics I & II Physical Therapy Measurement/Assessment
EXPERIENCE: Physical Therapy Internship,
May 2007 to August 2007
Mobile Sports Medicine Clinic, Mobile, Alabama
• Worked with recovering sports injury patients on a daily basis by administering
physician-prescribed treatments, including exercise regiments, muscle
stretching/relaxation and whirlpool therapy.
• Trained in and administered electrotherapy and thermal therapy.
• Updated charts to reflect procedures performed and patient progress.
Administrative Assistant, Summers 2005 and 2006Green Medical Clinic, Mobile, Alabama
pre-visit documentation and initial screening of patients.
• Assisted in the collection of necessary documentation for insurance purposes.
ACTIVITIES: • Coordinator/Volunteer,
Campus CPR Rescue Team, 2005-2008
• Taught CPR course through Campus CPR Rescue Team, 2006-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!