456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, FL 12345
OBJECTIVE: Occupational therapy position in the South Florida area.
SUMMARY: • Occupational
therapy internship with Marshfield Clinic.
• Sports medicine clinic administrative experience.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Occupational Therapy.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science
in Occupational Therapy, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Gerontology Therapy Pediatric Occupational Therapy
Physical Dysfunction I & II Rehabilitation of the Hand
Psychopathology Nueroanatomy and Neurophysiology
Psychosocial Dysfunction Treatment of Athletic Injuries
EXPERIENCE: Occupational Therapy Internship,
May 2007 to August 2007
Marshfield Clinic, Miami, Florida
• Worked with recovering stroke patients on a daily basis by administering
physician-prescribed treatments, including assisting in fine motor skills, walking,
and other life functioning skills.
• Assisted in developing at-home programs for patients to continue exercises and
development of motor skills, allowing patients to return home in a shorter amount of time.
• Co-authored “When a Loved One Has a Stroke…” manual to assist relatives and friends
of stroke patients in coping with the effects of a stroke.
Administrative Assistant, May 2006 to August 2006Sports Medicine Clinic, Miami, Florida
pre-visit documentation and initial screening of patients.
• Assisted in the collection of necessary documentation for insurance purposes.
ACTIVITIES: • Coordinator/Volunteer,
Campus CPR Rescue Team, 2005-2008
• Taught CPR course through Campus CPR Rescue Team, 2006-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!