456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, TX 12345
OBJECTIVE: Pediatric nursing position with a major hospital in the Dallas area.
SUMMARY: • Nursing
internship at Children’s Hospital in Dallas.
• Nursing Assistant for two summers at Methodist Hospital in Dallas.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Nursing.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science
in Nursing, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Management and Leadership Pediatrics
Community Health Nursing of Childbearing Families
Health Appraisal Rehabilitation
Critical Care Nursing Psychiatric Mental Health
EXPERIENCE: Nursing Internship, May
2007 to August 2007
Children’s Hospital, Dallas, Texas
• Summer intern responsible for covering for vacationing LPNs.
• Primarily assigned to the Intensive Care ward.
• Responsible for updating chart information, including temperatures, blood
pressure and pulse of all patients in the ward.
• Delivered and administered daily doses of oral medications.
• Updating charts (while under supervision of floor RN) to reflect changes
in patient conditions.
Nursing Assistant, Summers 2005 and 2006Methodist Hospital, Dallas, Texas
assistance to nursing staff on an as-needed basis.
• Answered patient calls for care and feeding.
• Assisted immobile patients with bathing, feeding and clothing.
ACTIVITIES: • Vice
President, Student Nurse Association, 2007-2008
• Captain, Women’s Intramural Volleyball Team, 2007-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!