456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, CA 12345
OBJECTIVE: Movie production position in the film industry in the Los Angeles area.
SUMMARY: • Media
internships with Zephyr Filmworks and Top Shelf Productions.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Media Arts.
• Proficient with MS Office, Windows XP, and the Internet.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science
in Media Arts, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Media Analysis Broadcast and Cable Programming
Cinematography Management in Broadcasting, Cable, & Film
Topics in Television Television, Culture, and Society
EXPERIENCE: Film Production Intern,
May 2007 to August 2007
Zephyr Filmworks, Los Angeles, California
• Constructed a critical analysis of potential films available for production,
including cost analysis and estimate of production budget.
• Reviewed production techniques available in the industry for new science
fiction film, including new processes which may be available.
• Collaborated and advised in production meetings with producer and director
in order to implement necessary changes for ongoing productions.
Production Intern, May 2006 to August 2006
Top Shelf Productions, Dallas, Texas
• Conceptualized and produced 60-second commercial for real estate firm
from start to finish.
• Compiled all video/audio footage and integrated into digital clips.
• Assembled shooting storyboard and arbitrated editing process.
ACTIVITIES: • President,
Professional Photographers Student Chapter, 2007-2008
• Treasurer, Beta Gamma Sigma honors society, 2007-2008
• Dorm Resident Assistant, 2006-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!