456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, CA 12345
OBJECTIVE: Mechanical engineering position in the automotive industry.
SUMMARY: • Mechanical
engineering internship with Ford Motors.
• Mechanical maintenance experience with a variety of automobiles.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Mechanical Engineering.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science
in Mechanical Engineering, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Advanced Design Project Kinematics of Robots
Thermal Systems Thermal/Mechanical Stress Analysis
Particle Dynamics Advanced Mechanics of Solids
Nuclear Reactor Theory Optimum Design of Mechanical Elements
EXPERIENCE: Mechanical Engineering
Internship, May 2007 to August 2007
Ford Motors, Dearborn, Michigan
• Internship in the Castings Design Department at Ford.
• Developed 3-D computer-enhanced models of existing casting molds inventory.
• Categorized all internal department publications on corporate Intranet to create an
information repository for all mechanical engineers throughout the company.
Mechanic, Summers 2005 and 2006Joe’s Garage, Detroit, Michigan
and restored V-6 and V-8 engines.
• Installed engine computer analysis equipment for quickly and efficiently diagnosing
engine problems on newer model cars.
ACTIVITIES: • Secretary,
American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2007-2008
• Member, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2006-2008
• Pi Tau Sigma mechanical engineering honors society, 2006-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!