456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, CA 12345
OBJECTIVE: Marketing/sales position in the computer hardware/software field.
SUMMARY: • More
than two years of experience in sales and marketing of computer
and electronics products.
• Marketing internship with Motorola.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BBA in Marketing.
• Proficient in MS Office, Lotus Notes, Windows XP and the Internet.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Business
Administration in Marketing, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Sales Management Marketing Simulation Practicum
Professional Selling Marketing Channel Management
Logistics Management Marketing and Consumer Issues
EXPERIENCE: Marketing Internship, May
2007 to August 2007
Motorola, Chicago, Illinois
• Served as Marketing Assistant to Corporate Sales team, including market penetration
analysis, account identification, and introductory phone calls to potential decision-makers
to establish account presence.
• Assisted in the development of several new major corporate accounts, including Kraft
Foods, Baxter Healthcare and Allstate Insurance.
• Tracked and reported all marketing efforts using Siebel CRM software.
August 2006 to May 2007 and August 2007 to Present
Radio Shack, Normal, Illinois
• Responsible for floor sales and customer satisfaction.
• Completed self-study “Selling Skills” course.
• Awarded Salesperson of the Month five times.
ACTIVITIES: • President,
Marketing Club, 2007-2008
• Vice President, Beta Gamma Sigma honors society, 2007-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!