456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, MI 12345
OBJECTIVE: Management trainee position in the retail industry.
SUMMARY: • More
than three years experience in retail and food management.
• Retail internship with Walmart.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BBA in Management.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Business
Administration in Management, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Strategic Management Personnel Planning and Selection
Organizational Decision Making Compensation and Performance Appraisal
New Venture Creation Business Data Communications
Quality Assurance Staffing and Selection
EXPERIENCE: Retail Internship, August
2007 to Present
Walmart, Bloomington, Illinois
• Responsible for stocking and floor management for softlines.
• Develop inventory tracking reports on a monthly basis.
• Participated in annual inventory, including preparation for first barcode reporting.
Swing Shift Manager, August 2005 to August 2007McDonald’s Restaurant, Bloomington, Illinois
of 12 to 16 employees during an eight-hour shift.
• Responsible for customer service and overall satisfaction.
• Awarded Employee of the Month three different times.
• Began as counter person and promoted to management position within 8 months.
ACTIVITIES: • Vice
President, AMA Student Chapter, 2007-2008
• Secretary, Beta Gamma Sigma honors society, 2007-2008
• Dorm Resident Assistant, 2006-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!