456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, MO 12345
OBJECTIVE: Research or administrative position with a non-profit in the St. Louis area.
SUMMARY: • Internship
at St. Louis Museum of Natural History.
• Internship at Missouri Historical Society.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BA in Liberal Arts.
• Proficient with MS Office, Windows XP, and the Internet.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts in
Liberal Arts, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Art History Methodologies Architecture: Castles, Cathedrals
European Art and Architecture Asian Art and History
American Art and History European History
Modern Art Spanish and French
EXPERIENCE: Research Assistant, May 2007 to August 2007
Saint Louis Museum of Natural History, St. Louis, Missouri
• Served as acting Head Researcher in carrying out a grant from the Institute
of Museum and Library Sciences.
• Developed teaching suggestions and object information guides for public use.
• Processed and updated museum membership data using The Raiser’s Edge.
Curatorial and Collections Intern, May 2006 to August 2006
label information and acquired relevant archival display materials
for “Our World in Miniature” exhibit.
• Updated and created new entries for automated cataloguing system.
ACTIVITIES: • Independent
research paper presented at Interdisciplinary Undergraduate
Research Conference, 2008
Dorm Resident Assistant, 2007-2008.
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!