456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, OH 12345
OBJECTIVE: Human resources representative position in the Cleveland area.
SUMMARY: • Human
resources internship with JP Morgan Chase.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BBA in Human Resources.
• Proficient with MS Office, Lotus Notes, Windows XP and the Internet.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Business
Administration in Human Resources, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Human Resources Management Labor Relations
Personnel Law I & II Corporate Communications
Management Theory Human Relations
Industrial Psychology Union-Management Relations
EXPERIENCE: Human Resources Internship,
May 2007 to August 2007
JP Morgan Chase, Columbus, Ohio
• Supported corporate recruiting for retail banking operations in Columbus, Cleveland,
Dayton, and Akron.
• Responsible for developing position requisitions based upon manager requests and
developing a sourcing plan.
• Developed advertising program and conducted first-level interviews to screen for
appropriate job candidates.
• Refined Internet sourcing strategy, including developing automated posting of jobs at
corporate Web site as well as other commercial job sites.
Office Assistant, May 2006 to August 2006 and May 2005 to August 2005First Commercial Credit Union, Anytown, Ohio
for processing of monthly statements and balance inquiries.
• Developed formal system for employee file documentation.
• Wrote internal management guidelines for employee disciplinary policy.
ACTIVITIES: • Vice
President, SHRM, Student Chapter, 2007-2008
• Member, SHRM, Student Chapter, 2005-2008
• Member of varsity volleyball team, 2006-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!