456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, MO 12345
OBJECTIVE: Fine Arts Research or Administrative position in the St. Louis area.
SUMMARY: • Internship
at St. Louis Museum of Art History.
• Internship at Missouri Art Society.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BA in Fine Arts.
• Proficient with MS Office, Windows XP, and the Internet.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts in
Fine Arts, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Art History Methodologies Architecture: Castles, Cathedrals
European Art and Architecture Asian Art and History
American Art and History European Art
Modern Art Spanish and French
EXPERIENCE: Education Intern, May 2007 to August 2007
Saint Louis Museum of Art History, St. Louis, Missouri
• Served as acting Research Assistant for grant from the Institute of Museum
and Library Sciences.
• Developed teaching suggestions and object information guides for public use.
• Processed and updated museum membership data using The Raiser’s Edge.
Curatorial and Collections Intern, May 2006 to August 2006
label information and acquired relevant archival display materials for
“The World of Art in Miniature” exhibit.
• Updated and created new entries for automated cataloguing system.
ACTIVITIES: • Independent
research paper presented at Interdisciplinary Undergraduate Research
• Dorm Resident Assistant, 2007-2008.
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!