456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, CA 12345
OBJECTIVE: Financial analyst position with a major brokerage house.
SUMMARY: • Trading
internship with Dain Bosworth in Minneapolis.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BBA in Finance.
• Proficient with MS Office, Lotus Notes, Windows XP and the Internet.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Business
Administration in Finance, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Security Analysis and Theory Financial Markets and the Economy
Options and Futures Markets Cases in Financial Management
Financial Analysis International Finance
Managerial Finance Managerial Economics
EXPERIENCE: Trading Internship, May
2007 to August 2007
Dain Bosworth, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Worked on the floor of the NASDAQ trading department in support of stock traders.
• Responsible for development of morning corporate briefing for head traders.
• Analyzed and presented developing news stories to traders throughout the business
• Implemented continuous Internet update system for news delivery of selected
companies to the trading floor.
Payable/Bookkeeping Clerk, May 2005 to Present
Anytown Tax and Bookkeeping Service, Anytown, Minnesota
• Assisted (via remote) with payroll, tax, and account processing.
• Developed automated monthly sales tax payment system.
• Implemented Rapid Tax Refund service for individual customers.
ACTIVITIES: • Vice
President, Finance Club, 2007-2008
• Co-chair, Mock Stock Market, 2006-2007
• Secretary, Beta Gamma Sigma honors society, 2007-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!