456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, OH 12345
OBJECTIVE: Environmental management position with national environmental agency.
SUMMARY: • Internship
experience with Ohio Department of Natural Resources.
• Committed to professional management of environmental resources.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Environmental Management.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science
in Environmental Management, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Environmental Engineering Special Studies in Natural Resources
Integrated Resource Planning Environmental Education
Environmental Interpretation Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
Energy and Mineral Resources Soil and Water Resources
EXPERIENCE: Summer Internship, May 2007 to August 2007
Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Columbus, Ohio
• Responsible for collection of all field data for Watershed Program, including
establishment of standards for measurement and assessment.
• Co-authored report to the Governor’s office on the progress being made in the
• Assisted in the development of the yearly deer herd management program,
including conducting field audits.
• Honored as Outstanding Summer Intern of the Year and presented with an engraved
plaque by the Director of the Department of Natural Resources.
Recycling Coordinator, August 2005 to PresentIllinois State University, Normal, Illinois
the recycling program on campus.
• Acted as liaison with campus Waste Management representatives to develop program
for collection and recycling of solid wastes.
• Launched Payback Time program to provide incentive to students for recycling
aluminum and plastics.
ACTIVITIES: • Campus
Co-chair, Earth Day, 2006 and 2007
• Benson Jones Scholarship recipient (full four-year scholarship)
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!