456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, CA 12345
OBJECTIVE: Electrical engineering position in the Research Triangle Park area.
SUMMARY: • Electrical
engineering internship with Nortel.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Electrical Engineering.
• Experience with wireless, broadband, PBX, and DMS networks.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science
in Electrical Engineering, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Digital Integrated Circuits Photovoltaics
A-C Power Systems Electronic Properties of Materials
Digital Signal Processing Modern Photonics
Neural Networks Energy Analysis and Diagnostics
EXPERIENCE: Electrical Engineering
Internship, May 2007 to August 2007
Nortel Networks, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
• Supported Wireless Network division, developing products and add-ons for digital
Graduatedradio and switching technology, including TDMA, CDMA, GSM, PCS, DCS and DCMA
• Tested new circuitry for ISO 9001 compliance.
• Developed test pattern reference library for all R&D technicians accessible over the corporate
• Developed Intranet.
• Received Employee of the Month award twice—first intern ever to win the award.
Department Assistant, August 2006 to May 2007, August 2007 to PresentElectrical Engineering Dept., Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
catalog course descriptions to reflect full technical content of course offerings.
• Assisted professors in test preparation and grading.
• Filled in as lecturer for professors in Intro to Electrical Engineering class.
ACTIVITIES: • Treasurer,
IEEE Student Chapter, 2007-2008
• Member, IEEE Student Chapter, 2005-2008
• Eta Kappa Nu electrical engineering honors society, 2006-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!