456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, CA 12345
OBJECTIVE: Teaching position in elementary education in the Baltimore area.
SUMMARY: • Teacher
certification for Elementary Education.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BA in Elementary Education.
• Completed Student Teaching with Baltimore Public School System.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts in
Elementary Education, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Student Teaching Practicum Psychology of Early Childhood
Early Childhood Education Parent and Community Relations
Elementary Computer Literacy Discipline and Classroom Management
The Multicultural Classroom Multiethnic Teaching Techniques
EXPERIENCE: Student Teaching, August
2007 to December 2007
Baltimore Public School System, Baltimore, Maryland
• Served as Teacher Assistant for Grades 2 and 3 at Rockport Elementary School.
• Co-taught the Language Arts classes for Grade 2.
• Awarded “Student Teacher of the Year Award” for 2007.
Tutor, August 2006 to August 2007Center for Teacher Education, Normal, Illinois
in partnership with area elementary schools to provide tutoring to special
Graduatedneeds students on an as-needed basis.
• Provided written feedback to teachers and parents on progress of students.
ACTIVITIES: • Student
Exchange Program, Edinburgh University, Scotland, 2005-2006
• Dorm Resident Assistant, 2006-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!