456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, CA 12345
OBJECTIVE: Chemical engineering position in northern New Jersey.
SUMMARY: • Chemical
engineering internship with DuPont.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Chemical Engineering.
• Proficient with MS Office, Windows XP and the Internet.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science
in Chemical Engineering, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Chemical Composites Polymer Engineering
Chemical Process Control Thermodynamics I & II
Chemical Reaction Engineering Process Design I & II
EXPERIENCE: Chemical Engineering Internship,
May 2007 to August 2007
DuPont, Wilmington, Delaware
• Product support position in Research & Development Department.
• Enhanced computer model of multiple polymer compounds for new countertop materials
• Improved hazardous chemical disposal process by consolidating wastes from several
departments in non-volatile compartmentalized storage containers for weekly pickup.
Reduced employee time in disposal and saved over $16,000 annually in pickup and
Summer Intern, May 2006 to August 2006State of New Jersey, Dept. of Natural Resources, Newark, New Jersey
case log histories for public beach cleanliness programs.
• Conducted field audits of beaches for compliance measurement and enforcement.
ACTIVITIES: • Member,
American Institute of Chemical Engineers, 2005-2008
• Tau Beta Pi engineering honors society, 2006-2008
• Co-chair, Campus Cleanup Program, 2006-2007
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!