456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, WI 12345
OBJECTIVE: Management trainee position in the life insurance industry.
SUMMARY: • More
than three years experience in life and property/casualty insurance.
• Management internship with Northwestern Mutual.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BA in Business Administration.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Arts in
Business Administration, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Strategic Management Personnel Planning and Selection
Organizational Decision Making Compensation and Performance Appraisal
New Venture Creation Business Data Communications
Quality Assurance Staffing and Selection
EXPERIENCE: Insurance Internship, May
2007 to August 2007
Northwestern Mutual, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
• Responsible for documenting standard workflow within agent offices.
• Involved in developing specifications for standard system configuration for
• Developed program for tracking agent commission annuity streams.
Property/Casualty Internship, May 2006 to August 2006American Family Insurance, Madison, Wisconsin
marketing program to target rural farm customers.
• Assisted with developing actuarial tables for new market segments.
• Named department Employee of the Month.
ACTIVITIES: • Vice
President, AMA Student Chapter, 2007-2008
• Secretary, Beta Gamma Sigma honors society, 2007-2008
• Dorm Resident Assistant, 2006-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!