456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, WI 12345
OBJECTIVE: Architect position with an urban commercial architecture firm in Chicago.
SUMMARY: • Architecture
internship with Frank Lloyd Associates.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Architecture.
• Proficient with AutoCAD, MS Office, Windows XP, and the Internet.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science
in Architecture, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Architectural Design I, II & III Survey of Structural Analysis and Design
Urban Design and Planning Architectural Engineering Theories
Building Construction Modern Concepts of Architecture
Historic Preservation Vernacular Buildings and Groupings
EXPERIENCE: Architecture Internship,
May 2007 to August 2007
Frank Lloyd Associates, Spring Green, Wisconsin
• Responsible for computerizing all drawings for all Frank Lloyd Wright constructed at S.C. Johnson Wax.
• Responsible for training staff on the use of AutoCAD for drafting and architectural drawings.
• Developed new computerized filing system to provide all architects with immediate computer-based access to historical drawings.
Internship, May 2006 to August 2006
Acacia Architects, Chicago, Illinois
• Manual and computerized drawings for City of Chicago Urban Renewal Project.
• Researched historical drawings of urban buildings prior to the Chicago Fire.
• Developed microfiche archive of historical drawings to provide long-term preservation.
ACTIVITIES: • Vice
President, American Institute of Architects Student Chapter, 2007-2008
• Treasurer, American Institute of Architects Student Chapter, 2006-2007
• Dorm Resident Assistant, 2006-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!