456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, CA 12345
OBJECTIVE: Agricultural-related position in the agri-business industry in the Midwest.
SUMMARY: • Agricultural-business co-op with 3M.
• Agriculture-merchandising internship with Archer Daniels Midland.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Agriculture.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Courses taken included:
Agricultural Management Agricultural Engineering
Agricultural Merchandising Global Commodities Markets
Microbiology Agricultural Science
Business Management Biomedical Engineering
EXPERIENCE: Agriculture Co-op, September 2007 to December 2007
3M, St. Paul, Minnesota
• Worked in a structured co-op program as an assistant to the Manager of Research and Development, Agricultural Technologies
• Documented theoretical and experimental study programs.
• Developed internal library of study results for publication on 3M’s Intranet, including the first usage of this technology within the R&D Department.
• Awarded Outstanding Co-op Student Award.
Agriculture Merchandising Internship, May 2007 to August 2007
Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), Decatur, Illinois
• Developed Excel spreadsheet models for analyzing merchandising models at each of ADM’s product lines matrixed against physical plant production.
• Designed new break-even analysis currently in use by ADM Merchandising Department.
• Developed automated record keeping to reduce month-end record-keeping process from 12 hours to 2 hours.
ACTIVITIES: • Captain, Illinois State Soccer Team, 2007-2008
• Varsity Team Member, Illinois State Soccer Team, 2005-2008
• Member, Future Farmers of America, 2005-Present
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!