456 College Hall
Normal, IL 67890
123 Main Street
Anytown, CA 12345
OBJECTIVE: Aeronautical engineering position in the Pacific Northwest.
SUMMARY: • Aeronautical
engineering internship with Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
• Computer proficiency in C++ and data modeling tools.
• Magna Cum Laude graduate with BS in Aeronautical Engineering.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science
in Aeronautical Engineering, May 2008
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0 scale
Space Systems and Analysis Aerospace Propulsion
Orbital and Space Dynamics Guidance and Control Systems
Aerospace Dynamics Computational Fluid Dynamics
Microwave Engineering Analog and Digital Circuitry
EXPERIENCE: Aeronautical Engineering Internship, May 2007 to August 2007
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California
• Provided systems support for satellite tracking and log analysis.
• Developed C++ programs for enhanced on-screen image viewing of events, including historical and trended trajectory tracking.
• Co-presenter of final report, which made industry recommendations for on-board, control system communications with earth-based tracking stations.
Assistant, Sept. 2006 to May 2007, Sept. 2007 to May 2008
Aeronautical Engineering Department, Illinois State University
• Prepared course syllabus and handout materials for Aeronautical Physics 301.
• Graded term projects, mid-term and final exams for Physics I and II.
• Assisted Dr. William Johnson in research for aeronautical physics.
ACTIVITIES: • Secretary,
Sigma Gamma Tau honors society, 2007-2008
• Member, Sigma Gamma Tau honors society, 2006-2008
• Campus Co-Chair, National Science Day, 2007 and 2008
• Sergeant-at-Arms, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Illinois State Chapter, 2007-2008
• Member, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2005-2008
Like what you see and want make this template your own? Download the template now!