Candidate Interview Questions
Are you ready to answer the following questions?
- Where did you get my name?
- What is the name of the employer?
- Who is the hiring manager?
- Are you working with HR or directly with the hiring manager?
- How are you involved in the hiring process?
- Are you working on a retainer or contingency?
- What will be the interviewing process?
- Why is this job open?
- Is this job opening due to growth or replacement?
- If this is a replacement, what happened to the previous person in the position?
- How much does the job pay?
- Are there any additional pay components beyond salary?
- Are you working on this exclusively or are other firms working on it as well?
- Have you ever placed candidates with this client before?
- Where is the job located?
- Is this at the company headquarters/corporate office?
- Is the company profitable?
- Have they laid off any employees in the last year?
- How would you describe the company culture?
- What is the background of the person I will be interviewing with?
- What is the interviewing style of the person I will be interviewing with?
- Who has final hiring decision authority?
- What will you do with my resume?
- Will my resume be given out to any other client without my permission?
Are there any questions you would like to suggest for adding to this list? If so, please send them to our attention.