Aviation Degree - Online and Campus Programs
How to Earn Your Aviation DegreeThe education and training requirements for aviation careers vary by occupation. Some positions require extensive training, while others require a high school diploma or a training and certification course. Here are some common aviation careers:
- Aircraft pilots and flight engineers (Average annual salary: $117,060)
- Aviation mechanics and service technicians (Average annual salary: $52,970)
- Flight attendants (Average annual salary: $35,850)
- Reservation and transportation ticket agents (Average annual salary: $34,760)
Everglades University is a regionally accredited not-for-profit, private university that offers Bachelor's and Master's degree programs that prepare students to advance in their current or future fields of study.
San Joaquin Valley College is an accredited private junior college committed to the professional success of its students and graduates.
Founded in 1977, SJVC has campuses located throughout California-including an Online division and offers a variety of accelerated Certificate and Associate of Science degree programs in the business, medical and technical fields.
Students benefit from a balance of classroom instruction and real-world experience, learning the skills they need to go straight to work in todays competitive job market.
- Aviation Maintenance Technology