Communications Schools, Online Degrees and Programs
Communications Degrees and Programs: What You Need to KnowCollege communications degrees prepare you for careers in writing, visual communications, speech communication, or journalism. Depending on the major you choose, you may focus on digital or print media; theory or applied business communications.
- Associate of Arts, Applied Science, or Business Administration. The two-year associate's degree offers a career-oriented curriculum in communications. Depending on the associate's degree type you choose (AA, AAS, or ABA), you may focus on writing and graphic communications, communications technology, or organizational communications.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications. The four-year undergraduate degree features core liberal arts and science classes as well as a comprehensive foundation in written and verbal communications. The BA curriculum combines communications theory and practice, with training in digital communications or business.
- Master of Arts (MA) or Master of Business Administration. These graduate degrees may be completed in two years. They feature advanced training in a specialized communications field.
|More Programs [+]|
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
- San Diego
Career-focused education for real‐world results.
- Sherman Oaks
- Bacherlor's - Communications
- Bacherlor's - Communications
Why ASU? At ASU, learning online is effective, flexible and smart. Every program delivered online is developed by the same excellent faculty who teach on our campuses, and is designed to engage students and professors in meaningful ways. The result? Our students are an integral part of a New American University.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
TECHNOLOGY CHANGES EVERYTHING ™
You’ve found Ashford University, an evolution in higher education that offers relevant and engaging degrees online, as well as a supportive community where you belong.
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
Work toward your degree online with California Baptist University.
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy.
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you’re going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that’s focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination. A collaborative education at The Art Institute of Atlanta-Decatur, a branch of The Art Institute of Atlanta, is all about the work, the students who create it, and the instructors who guide them.
The first step is to explore these areas of study, and think about where you fit in an industry that runs on ideas.