Business Schools, Online Degrees and Programs
Business schools and programs offer a versatile credential for private, nonprofit, and government careers. Learn the fundamentals of business management and administration, as well as specific skills suited to a particular industry or organization.
What to Know About Business Schools and Programs
A successful business career starts with a degree from a college, university, or professional business school. Choose among these business degree programs:
- Associate in Business Administration. The associate's degree features a career-ready curriculum designed to prepare you for the workplace in about two years. You'll cover basic business administration skills, from bookkeeping to financial planning.
- Bachelor of Science in Business. The bachelor's degree offers a four-year curriculum combining general education with business fundamentals. Learn key business administration and management skills such as marketing, human resources, operations, customer service management, and accounting.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA). The MBA is the gold standard in business career credentials. This two-year graduate-level degree allows you to deepen your expertise in a specific business field. Master's-level business programs may focus on retail management, hospitality management, e-commerce, real estate, or other business specialties. Online grad schools make business degrees widely available for working professionals who want to build their credentials without putting their business careers on hold.
Business Career Outlook
A business online degree provides a versatile qualification for jobs at companies, nonprofits, and government agencies. Some of the careers available to you with a business degree include:
- marketing associate or manager
- operations manager
- financial planner
- human resources associate
- customer service agent
- sales representative
- nonprofit manager
The job outlook varies widely among business careers. The U.S. Department of Labor forecasts strong opportunity in professional management consulting. Financial regulations also promise increased demand for auditing and accounting experts. Salaries depend on your experience and education level. Administrative service managers earned $79,500 in 2008, a figure representative of mid- to senior-level bachelor degree holders in business careers. Business schools and programs offer your ticket to career opportunity. For a stable job with room for advancement, train for a role in business management or administration.
|More Programs [+]|
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
- El Centro
- San Diego
Try your first two online courses for only $200 each with our Start Smart (SM) Offer.
Leave that dead-end job behind with training from Everest College.
- Los Angeles
Advance your career with a degree from California State University � Long Beach.
- Long Beach
Five colleges of study. One clear focus: Your career success.
Earn the respect of employers with a degree you can earn on campus, online or both.
Continue your education with Strayer University.
Westwood College is dedicated to preparing students with the knowledge, skills and training needed for meaningful employment. Through education, we create opportunities, change lives and impact futures.
With more than 160 fully accredited programs of study, Liberty University Online offers degrees from the certificate to the postgraduate level.
To find better matches, ...